This is Cornwall

Friday, December 01, 2006

Welcome to Truro...

Thanks to Russell, who gave us the chance to invite all
TA to a little party in Truro.
Following the results...
One rum + one Dudu + bit of mint = lots of Mojito :-)
After celebrating the 4th triumph of Germany in the World Cup, they told the Germans that Italy won... :-(

Good things come to those who wait! Anne and the last bottle of red wine...

No Caro, even with a red umbrella in ur hair u are not able to roll a cigarette...

Find the Non - German (Germans are marked)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't say anything about me!

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh David.........I'm gonna miss you so much!!!!! I don't know how I will manage without you!!!!!!!
This is the worst part of leaving Cornwall!!!!!!!! noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Lucie...ie! said...

Nice picture the sombrerito is rrreally nice... And I am not German indeed! Should I say: Thank god...! Nein I shouldn't...

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home